Now in its third instalment, the weekend is expected to draw big crowds with an exciting line up. Mindfulness workshops, meditation sessions, dance fitness classes, forest supper clubs, DJ sets, tasty local produce and an abundance of yoga sessions will see festival goers feeling uplifted, inspired and energised all weekend.
Aspire has been hard at work raising awareness across traditional media and influencer outreach, and we’ve been overwhelmed by the results so far. From festival round-ups and one-to-one interviews with the two founders, Ella and Roman Wroath to an exclusive pop-up event at Equinox, Kensington – it’s been an exciting few months!
See below for some of our best bits…
1) Metro, 29 March: “We’re going famping”
2) Elle UK, 13 June: “6 wellness festivals in the UK to book now if you’re more macha latte than mosh pit”
3) Fitpro, Summer 2018: “Live well and be wild”
4) OM Yoga, July: “Make your soul sing”
5) Health & Fitness, August: “Your best ever summer”
6) Dose magazine, 12 August: “See you at the Soul Circus”
7) Women’s Health, 12 August: “6 Last minute health and wellness festivals to book this summer”
Sound fun? There’s still a few ticket’s left, so book your ticket now at soulcircus.yoga!