Aspire PR & Marketing is a highly respected, full-service agency specialising in the sport, health and fitness and lifestyle sectors. We are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on the quality of the services we offer to our varied client base, ranging from branding and graphic design to media/influencer relations and website creation.
Our bright, airy offices enjoy an idyllic location on the High Street in Hampton Hill, with its local cafes, shops, open-air swimming pool and Bushy Park. We are a 10-minute walk from Fulwell railway station; making any journey out of busy London very easy and much-welcomed.
This is a very varied role where you will get involved in all aspects of our PR offering, focusing on client liaison and media/influencer relations, as well as elements of people management, information management and administration.
You will report to and work closely with the MD and PR Strategy Lead.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Creating solid PR plans combining traditional PR techniques with social media, influencer and digital marketing, and ensuring they are effectively implemented
– Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients, communicating with them regularly and proactively, updating them on activities, and ensuring their full engagement
– Establishing and nurturing the ‘Aspire 50’ influencer list
– Developing and implementing successful influencer relations programmes
– Establishing and nurturing media relations to secure coverage
– Promoting the company to journalists and influencers to maintain our profile in the sector
– Working with the MD and PR Strategy Lead on new business development, upselling to existing clients and attending events and exhibitions to target and secure new clients
– Carrying out research into competitors and potential new markets and opportunities
– Coordinating team days and ad hoc events
– Project managing client agreements, contracts, master activity documents, reporting systems, media/influencer lists and status reports
– Managing the online filing system and database, consultants’ timesheets, expense claims, holiday/sickness cover, and other internal admin tasks.
You are a PR professional with a successful track record of delivering, now looking for a long-term opportunity to put your creative talent, strong organisational and people management skills to good use – as an important member of a small, passionate and highly productive team.
Your strong head for PR activation is matched by your willingness to get involved, be it in media/influencer relations, client liaison or project coordination.
Energetic and enthusiastic, you have a genuine passion for sport, health and fitness, and a willingness not just to organise but also to participate in various relevant events (e.g. cycling/running races).
Your communication skills, whether face to face, over the phone, or in writing, are exemplary. You are a consummate wordsmith and proof reader. Persuasive and credible, you have strong media sell-in skills.
Your strong IT skills include proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a working knowledge of the most common social media platforms; familiarity with HTML/Mail Chimp and WordPress CMS is desirable but not essential.
A true professional, your commitment to quality, personal and professional development, diversity, and health and safety, is beyond question.
Although a regular office presence is essential, we won’t tie you into a 9-5 Monday to Friday office-based regime. Flexibility is possible around starting and finishing times and total working hours, as well as the ability to work remotely for some of your working week, to fit with your personal circumstances and preferences.
If you are looking for a local role that offers variety and the ability to really get involved and make a huge difference, look no further! Apply today, with your CV plus a covering letter explaining why you’re the right person for us, to email@example.com.